Thursday 15 April 2010

Laduree

I have such an obsession with macarons, so much so that I have started to collect Laduree boxes. Its a pretty expensive (although delicious) habit, but these boxes are so beautiful that they can double up as decorative pieces.
The plates and cups used in the restaurant are adorable, I wish you could buy them. This picture was taken in the rue Bonaparte Laduree in Paris. I highly recommend the eclairs, I also have had a little creme patisserie tart with raspberries on top - to die for.

2 comments:

  1. The boxes are beautiful. How much is it for a small (but pretty) box with macarons? I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and my friend has birthday so I want to give her a box..and give my other friends a smaller box too, which will turn out really pricey i guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Moll Cherie16 April 2010 at 15:02

    A box of 8 macarons is about 14.90 Euros, so pretty expensive! But I gave a friend some for her birthday and they do make really great presents, and are also a nice, very Parisian memento of your trip.
    Here are the new boxes for spring - http://www.laduree.fr/_docs/actualites/laduree-boites-femmes-en.pdf I love the daisy box :D

    ReplyDelete